Searching...

IMPORTANT

Friday 14 December 2012

Web Designing: Complete PHP Web Development Video Tutorials in Urdu


Previously I published some tutorials on PHP in Urdu language. I presented the basic introduction of PHP and then I made some small applications in PHP . But from Today I would like to serve you with complete PHP course in Urdu Language. AS you may know that PHP is a server side scripting language and you can create dynamic websites by Using PHP. It is being used massively now a days by millions of web developers, designers & webmasters. I hope you have the basic concept of HTML & CSS before starting learning PHP. 


How to Learn PHP from basic to Advance in Urdu? 

It is quite interesting question for me, I have been learning PHP online on the internet almost for 1 year. But when I joined an institute for learning this decent language, I learnt A lot things. But for you guys this is a great opportunity that you can learn this language by yourself in Urdu . I will try to include up to 50 videos to this playlist. Oh, I forgot to tell you that at the time I have uploaded 21 video tutorials on PHP in Urdu. I have made a playlist of those videos and you can just play them below. You will just have to play one video and the other videos will start automatically. I will upload more videos to this playlist in coming days and you will learn complete PHP Inshallah.

Can I request something?

I have just one request, if this blog has helped you a little then kindly, please share this on facebook, Twitter, Google+, subscribe for email updates, make a registration, share this blog with your friends and Do comments if you need further help. Because I want to spread my knowledge everywhere. Also stay happy & respect humans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

980qc

Facebook Comment Box