Searching...

IMPORTANT

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Bypass Antivirus Using Easy Crypter - (100 %FUD -2013)...

Crypter is a software used to crypt or encode your keylogger , spy ware or any other virus so as to bypass from antivirus detection. The problem with free crypters is that they get detected after a while, so you can't use one crypter every time. In myblog I've shared many free FUD (Fully undetectable ) Crypters but as i said earlier these free crypters get detected after while and thus are of no use, Past month i received many requests from my blog readers asking me to share a FUD keylogger so today I've decided to share Easy Crypter which is currently FUD

What is a Crypter
Crypter is a software used to hide our viruses, keyloggers or tools from anti viruses so that they are not detected by anti viruses. Thus, a crypter is a program that allow users to crypt the source code of their program to Bypass antivirus detection.

If you are new to crypters then i kindly suggest you to read my previous post "Crypter Software To Bypass Antivirus Detection"

Easy Crypter
Easy Crypter is a safe and convenient program which allows you to encrypt / decrypt the single or multiple files as well as text, such as e-mail. It is used modern modification of the DES algorithm for encryption - one of the best cryptographic algorithms that approved as an official standard in many countries. Easy Crypter is easy to use and does not require any knowledge in the cryptography sphere. The program runs under Windows operating systems.

Features




Reliable encryption algorithm - TripleDES



High speed data processing



Simple and intuitive interface



The ability of simultaneous encryption / decryption of multiple files



Separate interface for working with the text.

To Download Easy Crypter, please visit their official website from the following Link 

Download Easy Crypter (http://www.easycrypter.com/download.htm)




Note: This a public crypter and Hence it will remain FUD for only few weeks , So use this crypter at the earliest.we also recommend you to use Winspy keylogger or Sniper spy Which are FUD Fully undetectable by antivirus 

If you have any doubts regarding the post, please let us know them via comments

www.easycrypter.com
‎- it requires installation of Microsoft. NET Framework version 3 or higher for ...See More

9 comments:

  1. hey, im really looking for a good crypter that can bypass an AV called 360
    safe guard. its a china base AV. looking at scan test, its not listed. im
    willing to pay even if its a custom one. hope to hear from you. thanks.....williams.freeman01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! sure but the same thing is that will cost you because i am selling it nor giving away free.

      Delete
  2. @Syed Faizan, please contact me on my messenger. m.fordjr120@yahoo.com or email, I would love to buy too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have sended you the request. Accept it

      Delete
  3. im ineterested in y'r crypter plz contact to me (skype) crypted4me, thx and regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! I would love to tell you and let you buy the crypter from me........ You are the 5th person asking me for the crypter...... Why do all of you want to bypass 360 Safeguard.????

      Delete
  4. who can help me i need fud crypt my email adress is vis1010@yahoo.com i wait

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really interested with a crypter that can bypass any anti-virus please I'll like to hear from you soon or you can add me on bornstan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

980qc

Facebook Comment Box